Pages

Subscribe:

About Me

My photo
Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India

Wednesday 10 July 2013

Story of the First Time Mom


"I read somewhere that a soul chooses its parents amongst fifteen thousand parents. I was overwhelmed when two soul chose us as their parents and we were blessed with a boy and a girl at the completion of one decade of our marriage. I felt it is totally different journey with twin children, specially when one is bubbly baby girl and another is tantrum throwing baby boy. All the time we have to be a multitask-er to cope-up with them.
We named the duo Sara-Siddh, although they came to the world with the difference of one minute and shared the same womb, they are totally different.
I get surprised that they have different food habits, different preferences for taste and different taste for everything; but yes the time of demanding different thing is same, so.....you can understand. They share special bonding with each other, for everything they want the other one, for playing, for eating, for giggling and off course for fighting. With twins, i feel the work gets double and so is the joy, in that case i concentrate more on joy and keep myself full with energy.
My husband is a businessman and I am a Rangoli artist. I have taken break from my work as i want more time with my kids which feels me completely with bliss and ultimate eternal joy. I have learnt to respect my parents more after my kids. My kids are my teachers too, they have taught me how to hold passions, how to work between crying and yelling, how to rush faster , how to be a mediator without being partial and many more. Believe me I always have had excellent teachers in life.
I value the childhood of my kids , i understand the importance of these precious days so i want to spare my maximum time with them I want to cherish every tiny moment of my little angles."

As told by Mrs. Gopi Shah





1 comments: